You know those lists good moms do, like, monthly or whatever to document their kids' milestones and favorite things and such? I wish I would have done those with Alexa and Avery. *sigh*
BUT, it's never too late to start right?
So, here are a few of Avery's favorite things:
Taking her diaper off and shitting everywhere
Pulling Sis' hair
Spitting when she doesn't get her way
Pointing at me saying 'No mama'
Taking all her clothes off, putting Alexa's rain boots on and running around the house
Coloring on everything except the paper
Unfolding the folded laundry
Turning the TV off and on to piss her sister off
Launching her sippy at my face when it's empty
Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.
hahahaha i love this! so much more interesting than some of the other milestone posts i've read!
ReplyDeleteMan. And I was *just* sitting here thinking to myself, "Self, why don't you have more children?".
ReplyDeleteAnd then I read this post.
Also, I'm just kidding.
What I was really thinking to myself was, "Self, you really need to quit thinking about eating cake."
That's the truth.
Haha, awesome. Exhibitionist in training! :) Never dull! hahah
ReplyDeleteAn early welcome to the terrible twos!
ReplyDeletelolololol-- awesome!
ReplyDeleteGotta love toddlers.
ReplyDeleteAlso, better you than me. :}