I had a dream....
WAIT! Come back!
I know how hearing about other people's dreams is a gigantic suh-nooze fest but just relax.
Last night Betty White was a hotel lobby receptionist dinglehopper gal and she made me cry by being a gigantic bitch about me needing a key for my room.
Betty White MADE ME CRY
So, I woke up all pissed off at Betty White but then I remembered she says cool things like:
'Vodka's kind of a hobby'
Keep on, keepin' on Betty
THE END
LOL
ReplyDeleteBetty White is a badass. I bet if she made you cry in real life, she'd give you a cookie or some pie, then say something really insulting that almost sounds like it was intended to make you feel better until she adds, "bless your heart" onto the end.
ReplyDeleteBetty White rocks my socks
ReplyDeleteHahaha this is hilarious! Love your blog!
ReplyDeletewww.melstevens1.blogspot.com