Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Minute

Monday Minute

I'm playing the linky link game today and linking up with Ian over at I Carried A Watermelon The Daily Dose of Reality.  He's had an identity crises of some sorts as of late and is making my vodka brain scurry to keep up with him.  I followed him way back when he was at DDoR, then followed him at I Carried A Watermelon thinking I was following a woman but then soon realized it was him which was con.fu.sing. and now he's back at DDoR.  Long story long run on sentence slash paragraph are you still even reading?, he's awesome and he's one of my two male followers which makes him like sparkle hearts awesome.

Aaaannnnnyways, he's back to hosting the Monday Minute where he makes up genius questions and then you make up genius answers.  It's fun.  Join in on the fun.

Onward:

1. Where aside from a toilet have you taken a dump?  Explain.
I don't dump.  Princesses leave rose smelling ass piles in the toilet.

2. At this point do you really think that Magic Johnson has HIV/AIDS?
Yes, he just has an unfair advantage.

3. Would you wrestle a member of the same sex, nude, in pudding for 10 minutes for one million dollars?
Definitely, especially since there was no mention of an audience.

4. Squash just doesn't sound very tasty.  What say you?
Makes me hungry for strawberries.

5. Is it worth the effort?
If the outcome is a million dollars, then yes.  Otherwise, meh.

Your turn.

6 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't wrestle for a million dollars? As someone said in my comments, I've done a lot worse for a lot less. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, I'd wrestle nude in pudding with a member of the same sex for a lot less than a million. Money is money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, these are hilarious. I like to say that girls poop "like rabbits and smell like roses". But your way is pretty funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! Your answer to #3 has be seriously lol-ing. Instead of lqtm. Or, for the uninitiated, Laughing Quietly To Myself. Which is so much better than limho, or, Laughing In My Head Only.

    Seriously, when did we become a people of abbreviations? I don't remember Elizabeth Bennett telling Mr. Darcy that he made her lol. Although, they were British so they probably leaned more towards the whole lqtm. Unless they were royalty, who probably coined the whole limho.

    Aaaand we've come full circle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you being all sneaky with the realizing there was no mention of an audience.

    For one million dollars? I would go for it.

    The grossness of squash does match the gross-sounding-ness of the name.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I asked Ryan about the nude pudding wresting - and before I could finish he said, "Umm, yeah!" - I think I'd do it, too, but perhaps not sound so effin excited like he did about the idea. Hopefully it was just the money he was excited about - not the naked man he'd be with. Something about men nude wrestling in pudding is much more disturbing than women. Can you imagine their weiners and balls - wuf.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!