Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Minute

Sooo, another Monday Minute has arrived which has seemed to become my only postings as of late.  Sorry about that.  And, I can't guarantee there will be any more this week because they're working me like a slave and since I do 99.99% of my blogging at work, I might not get around to it.

Monday Minute

Do you hear what I hear?
If you just heard a fart then yes.

How will I know if he really loves me?
With flower petals, duh.

Have you ever really loved a woman?
I've been told I'm in love with myself, so I guess so.

Is this the real life?
No, it's most likely just fantasy.

Is this just fantasy?
See above answer.

Peace out.

2 comments:

  1. In love with yourself! LOL!

    So, working you like a slave? Lisa must be gone! :D

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!