Ring ring
Hello?
Hi, what's going on?
Not much, just feeding the girls some supper.
*glances at clock notices it's 7:15 which is waaaaay past supper time, resists the urge to say something about it* Oh yeh, what's for supper.
Chicken nuggets.
Of course.
....
Well, what if I told you I am lost over by PV schools?
What are you doing way over there?
Buying some chairs I found on Craigslist.
I see.
I can hear the side-eye through the phone, Josh.
Well, where are you?
I don't know, I'm lost. I headed north on Middle Road and just hoped for the best.
Why didn't you turn on 53rd?
Because I thought I was smarter than my GPS and I was distracted because I was thinking about the 3000000001 calorie fried chicken bacon cheese honey mustard orgasm of a sandwich I just ate that's making me feel really fat. I can seriously feel my thighs expanding as we speak.
So, you must be way over by LeClaire or something do you see a McDonald's at the top of a hill?
No, Josh.
....
Oh, here's I-80 I know where I'm at.
OK
OH SHIT I'M GOING EAST AND I WANT TO BE GOING WEST AND MY CAR IS BEEPING CAUSE I'M ALMOST OUT OF GAS OR IT'S GOING TO EXPLODE IN FIVE SECONDS WHAT DO I DO WHATDOIDOWHATDOIDOCOMESAVEMEEEEEEEEE!
Just take the next exit and turn around.
Oh, right.
I did eventually make it home safely, in case you care.
Wanna see what I bought at a super shady house with super shady people (I am not being judgey they were fucking weird) eating super shady supper. I think it was the brains of puppies they sacrificed out back.
But Teisha - those are fucking ugly.
Yep, and the super shady serial killer duct taped the fabric on when she reupholstered because she was too busy, like, skinning goats or something.
BUT, I see loads of potential and I will definitely share the finished results with you.
I can feel your excitement through the innernet.
i do not judge. look at what i purchased for a buck (scroll down to the first pic)(and in case you don't click it was a 3 legged desk for 70 cents):
ReplyDeletehttp://notblessedmama.blogspot.com/2010/09/retail-therapy-and-being-thrifty-is.html
HAAAAA!! Was that chicken sandwich from Arby's? Cuz I eat those ALL. THE. TIME. and love them.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha ur too fuckin funny!!! Pff I laugh at every one of your posts...especially while I'm at the bar.
ReplyDeleteBwahahaha! I've had almost that exact conversation! Funny!
ReplyDelete