Well, I got some.
One in particular is my favorite (don't tell the others) and everyday I look at it and smile. It makes my heart happy. I intend to propose someday soon.
Sorry Josh, I'm leaving you for a crab pillow and the DVR.
Meet Krusty:
| Krusty rocks. The sexy dark purple one in the background rocks. My camera sucks donkey balls. |
I love it. You love it. Come over and sit on his face, he doesn't care.
The first time Alexa saw it she started screaming 'SPIDER! SPIDER!'
And I'm all, where?! you're really freaking out it must be gigantic! Alexa, I don't see it, where is it? Is it on me? ZOMG it's on me, isn't it!?
After about a minute of dramatic freak out I figured out she was talking about Krusty.
Thank God because spiders = eight legged freaks that make me pass out.
Like that one time my mom thought there was a spider nest in my couch because she saw two on it, I considered burning that mofo to the ground BUT instead I put on my game face and tore it apart and found...nothing. Drama.
Anyridonkulousity
Krusty. Respect.
Can you imagine how many people will be brought to this blog by searching "I've got crabs" in their search engine ??? :D
ReplyDeleteYou did it to yourself.
HA.