Friday, September 21, 2012

Picture Madness

One day whilst sitting on the couch and simultaneously watching Bath Crashers, reading 50 Shades and throwing juice boxes and pop tarts at the children I decided it would be a good time to finally get all my pictures organized on the 'pewter.

The current process of loading them onto said computer and hoping for the bestest then not being able to find anything my God I swear we celebrated your first birthday I just can't find the damn pictures to prove it was making me itchy.

I uploaded them all to Picasa Web Albums because I can then access them from any computer (i.e. work) and blog and work on the girls' scrapbooks (i.e. from work computer j/k most favorite and understanding boss evuh).

Side note - Avery's three years old and I'm currently on page 2 of her first scrapbook in the history of ever.  She's not even born yet, I'm just showing off how fat I was at this point in her life timeline.  Mom win.

Organizing pictures is stab my eyeballs with a toothpick boring and incredibly tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee consuming.  I was bored about 4 minutes into it and proceeded to finish the porno known as 50 shades.

Jump to when all this picture harmonizing is finally done and I'm rolling around in that awesome euphoric feeling of accomplishing something that the non procrastinators of the world probably get everyday show offs and I'm all, I'm gonna blog about this because this is so awesome and people care about me finally getting my shit together!  Hooray!

Did you know that deleting your blogger album in Picasa deletes all of your pictures off your blog?  Like, they disappear and all you're left with is this giant black box of sadness where a happy smiling child used to live?

Euphoric feeling gone.

Replace with rage and confusion and chocolate.

Organization is overrated.

Just so you know this happened, like, eleven hundred months ago when 50 Shades was still cool and I've been super mad about it ever since.  The pictures, not Christian Grey.  Christian Grey makes me very happy in the pants.

Anypervert.

The end.  



3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It's been a while. Sorry about your pictures. That sucks. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm...welcome back to your blog!! That sucks about your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're back! The spot you held on my "top sites" page was this weird "no site found" - and when I just clicked my top sites button, hell, there she was! KEEP BLOGGING.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!