Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I've Been Away For Awhile

So in case you don't remember who I am and what I live with.....

Me
My half blind (see the creepy eye) practically three legged (she's been run over enough times to fill my right hand) dog that accidentally shares the same name as my first born
My two (used to be three but one got in the way of the tractor *actually it went to live with the neighbors if Alexa asks you*) 'titties' (as Avery calls them)
And some crazy human beings that I call my family

Holy crap where's the nearest shower?
A redneck waterslide, that's how we roll
Oh hey, Hubs
The cows
Have you ever seen a cow cough and shart at the same time?  You haven't lived until you've seen that.

5 comments:

  1. I MISS THE HILARITY THAT IS YOU! I started laughing at "titties" (after I about barfed, or cried... I don't know ... at the dog) and couldn't stop the rest of the way down.

    PS - I have a great picture with that dog. I know I've told you, but we stopped at your homestead one night on the gravvies and took a picture with that bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...can't say Ive seen the sneeze/shart thing. I would probably die of laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack my shit up! Sadly, for some reason, this is the first time your "new" post has shown up in my reader. WTF?! I didn't think you had posted again since "Picture Madness." Guess I'll just have to check every day. I mean, I DO need my daily giggle!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!