Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Nothing Like The Black Swan, That Movie Was Effed Up

If you can make it past the shit filled fly infested crackhouse we call a cattle yard you just might catch a glimpse of this:


Our pond swamp at sunset with two swans and their little swan babies chilling.

I know, your eyeballs are totally making out with your computer screen right now, aren't they?

3 comments:

  1. OMG!! I just tried to rightclick on your picture because I thought, holy cow, that's a really good picture! I wonder if I could make it my background? Nope! Hahahahaha! Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! That's a really great picture. Do your swans scare away the other water fowl? Because the ones I used to have wouldn't let the geese near the water. Also, they make the most retarded sound I've ever heard come out of a bird.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!