Nope.
I just haven't been around here lately.
I have no excuse other than:
1) it's nice out and I'd rather be
2) I've actually been semi-ish busy at work
2) I'm tired
7) it's nice out
3) I'm lazy and haven't even loaded the pictures from Avery's birthday party onto the computer yet
0) I seriously need a laptop
I have a lot of blog posts rolling around in my vodka brain I just can't seem to find the motivation slash stroke of witty genius to write them out.
I seriously considered devoting a post to Britney and how I'm just like her, no seriously I am, I could lip sync the bejeezus out of an entire concert, trust me. OH but minus the crazies and bald head obvi. But, I am one step closer to Britneyism because my fingernail polish has gone to shit. Isn't that sad that when I look at my crackhead polish I think of Britney?
Also, isn't it sad that I look at my fingernail polish and the first thing that comes to my mind is: I'm just like Britney! Woh, I should seriously write a blog post about this. I. am. genius.
And now I've gone and actually devoted an entire blog post to fingernail polish and Britney.
Randomness is pretty much what describes my thoughts.
Anystupidity, since I know like 87% of you are going to skim through this and skip to the bottom in an effort to leave some kind of comment relating to this post I leave you with this:
I read the whole thing. And all I could think was-
ReplyDeleteI need to paint my nails but I don't want to look like Britney.
Also, to heck with blogging and go tan, er- hang out with your kids while you can.
You need to blog more. I seriously love you.
ReplyDelete