Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Everybody Said I Should Paint Them Black

I have always been one to learn things the 'hard way' or the 'you're a fuckin' idiot I just told you not to touch the stove BECAUSE IT'S HOT' way.

Or the fact that when everybody said I was in love with douchebag of the century I didn't believe them until king douchecanoe went and got somebody else pregnant while we were engaged.

I mean, whatever.  This post is not about that, it's about chairs.

Try to contain your excitement people.

Chairs.  OR.  Gossip about my heart being broken and learning the hard way that fairy tales don't exist (sorry Alexa, but they don't).  Chairs win.

Also, I'm NOT friends with him on Facebook.

I've never even put his name in the search box.

Fine, I lie.

ANYCOCKROACH.

Remember these butt ugly things that assaulted your eyes with fruit fabric?

Duct taped hot mess
Now they look like this


Aren't they magical?

Everybody said I should paint them black.  So, I did the obvious thing and painted them white.

I have a shelf painted the same color so I wanted them to 'tie in' with that.

Also, these bitches are attention whores and they definitely command attention with their color and torquoise suede butt rests that make smiley faces shoot out my heart.

Also times two, my camera and suicidal wood paneling combined with poor lighting don't do these bad boys justice.  You need to see them in person to soak in their awesomeness.

Eat your eyeballs out ex douchecanoe.

Sincerely,

Teisha
Chair Master Of The Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love you long time!