Alright you guys.
I sat down today to write some sort of craptastic blog post because contrary to popular belief and what this here blog has been saying lately (obviously not a whole lot) I do want to continue blogging simply because I apparently have one creative neuron? proton? atom? floating around in my brain that needs a creative outlet.
This just in - I am a giant idiot.
Also, I like it. I still think of things daily that I would like to write about.
On the other hand, it had become a chore to me so I walked away from it. I'm not really one to do something if I don't enjoy it or if it feels like work to me when it's my choice to do it.
Also, I suck at writing and translating my weird thoughts into intelligible written words.
Obvs.
Also, I feel like a hypocritical asshole writing this because who am I to think that you really care about all this? I write for me, not for you. Mostly. Fine 50/50.
So anyways, here's to hoping I show up here a little more often in the near future and here's to hoping you aren't too drunk to read what I write.
Cheers.
I care! You are like my own personal Chelsea Handler. :D
ReplyDeleteToo drunk to read? Never!
ReplyDelete