I have really bad hair. It's mostly my fault because as long as I can remember I have been perming, then straightening, then coloring, then bleaching, then turning it pink, then highlighting/lowlighting/moonlighting and all that jazz.
Since I got bored making wreaths and I've seen every show on HGTV and DIY network twice I decided I needed a new hobby.
That's when Operation Make My Hair Beautiful Again was born.
My last haircut I decided I wasn't going to get any color put in to it. After I stopped hyperventilating and picked myself up off the ground I proceeded to make an appointment.
I told her to cut enough off to make it semi healthy again.
The bitch cut, like, 6 inches off.
I might have cried a little.
My next step was to ask google A LOT of questions about repairing damaged hair.
Google said to put eggs and mayonnaise in it.
Yeh, I didn't do that.
So then I diligently searched the aisle's of every store (just Target) in a 50 mile radius looking for products that promised results. I also took the snobby approach and bought the expensive ones since, hey, you get what you pay for. Right?
Yeh, that didn't work either. Most creams and oils just made my hair look really greasy and didn't do much as far as repair.
Then I did what I should have done in the first place and asked Pinterest.
Pinterest said don't shampoo every day and use MoroccanOil. I was a little leary of drinking the MoroccanOil Kool-Aid since nothing else has ever worked for me and I'm lazy and cheap. If I can't get it at Target I probably won't get it at all.
You guys. This stuff works. My hair is shinier and softer and awesomer and I've only used it a couple times.
But guess what! I don't have a picture for you so you're just gonna have to take my word for it.
I'll keep you posted. I know you care.
You're right - Moroccan Oil is amazing. I. LOVE. IT.
ReplyDelete