Being's that my roommates are:
One pen!s,
One princess who does everything in dramatic fashion,
One smart ass toddler who likes to eff with people,
One half blind three legged dog who the toddler thinks name is 'dog' because that is what I call her because she shares the same name as the princess,
Two orange little tabby cats that we *think* are female who run in terror from the princess and the toddler,
A bunch of cows that the pen!s feeds and loves more than the old vaj in the house,
And corn. Lots and lots of corn and gravel dust.
Anywhoozle.
Girls rule around these parts. And with girls comes Disney princess movies and junk.
This find, though, will blow your mind. And make you laugh til you pee so there's also that.
I can hear you, bitches!
Hey girl! Oh a pig and a boy, that's new....
ReplyDeleteHA HA! Awesome and pee worthy!
ReplyDeleteHaha, that is hilarious! I want to see a video of that guy doing the voice over.
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH-MAZING! Thanks SO much for sharing!
ReplyDelete