Friday, August 19, 2011

True Life: I'm A Half Ass Mommy Blogger

Hello.

If you found me because I pimped my blog out on a link-up, welcome.

If you found me because you googled Skittles Vodka over and over again, you've come to the right place.  

I talk about my kids every once in awhile but you'll usually find me curled up on the couch looking at pretty pictures in House Beautiful and then pretending to be an interior designer and spray painting the shit out of something.

Or, watching some Real Housewife craziness.

Or, arguing with Josh about who needs to go check out the noise I just heard and seriously what if someone just broke in and you send me to go check it and get possibly stabbed and die.  Who would cook your meals for you and take care of the children, Josh!?

Side note - yes, I cook.  Sometimes.

And clean.  Sometimes.

Dumb.

Grab some vodka and stick around awhile.

I promise I won't talk about you behind your back.

2 comments:

Love you long time!