Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Inside My Head
Posted by
Teisha
I want spaghetti. I can have two full servings of spaghetti tonight because the plan is to go for a run later and it's my favorite so don't get in my way asshole conscious. Also, I know as soon as I open this bottle of wine there's a good chance I will drink the entire bottle but it's ok I'm going to go for a run and pasta is good for stamina when running, right? And wine is good for the heart, right? Two pieces of garlic bread? Meh, we'll run it off. Avery's dropping spaghetti all over the floor, chair, her face and pretty much everywhere? Oh well, I'm calm queen of the universe. Oh shit, I forgot Josh is golfing tonight. I'll run tomorrow. Where's the wine?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Planning to run AFTER supper is never a good idea! haha. Better luck next time.
ReplyDeleteYou may just love wine as much as me. It is 10:33 and I am still contemplating a run to HEB for a double bottle of Pinot G. Love your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteJJ
http://thirty-going-on-eighteen.blogspot.com/