Friday, October 5, 2012

Just One Of The Weird Things That Annoy Me...Poll

Do you slide your chair in when you leave a restaurant?

My most favoritest job ever is being a bartender which is actually pretty weird because I am not the most social person ever and don't really like people in general.

Anyways, I haven't bar tended in 8ish years but the local watering hole (as in the only bar in the town I live in) was needing a waitress/bartender/allaroundawesomeness so I offered to help out one night a week.

To Josh:  My 'night out' consists of working and making money.  Your several nights out a week consist of slow pitch and golf and spending money.  Just sayin'.

Moving on.

I have recently become rather resentful of the assholes people that don't push their chair in when they leave.  It's one of those things I never really thought of until it's my job to push every body's chair in that decides to eat a damn taco on Thursday night.

It's annoying.

Discuss.

4 comments:

  1. I think I do? At least I feel like I try to. Hmmm...will have to be more aware.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably don't. I'm not sure. I do know that I push my chair in in work conference rooms because it drives me crazy trying to get out of the room with everyone's chairs in the way. So maybe I do in a restaurant. I will now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That so drives me crazy as a bartender, waitress, and as a teacher. I think sometimes my students think I'm crazy when I talk to them about pushing their chairs in. Go Teisha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ARGHHHHHH!!!! This is seriously one of my BIGGEST pet peeves!! I can't STAND it!!!! Like Chrissy, it's probably one of the things I say the most all day at school. "Go back and push your chair in!" "Go back and push your chair in!" "Go back and push your chair in!" Like a damn broken record!!!

    But, it's not just at school. It's everywhere, restaurants/bars included! A hundred times a day I say it in my own house, and the two men that live here can't seem to remember to do it, either!! Like father, like son! >:(

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!