Monday, October 8, 2012

It's An Arm Party

What happens when I stake claim over Josh's watch that he hasn't worn in at least 4,562.34 days?

He throws a damn man fit, that's what.

I'm gonna take a few links out get a new battery in your watch since you don't wear it.

You know that's a men's watch, right?

Uh, yep.

You know that it was given to me for confirmation and it's worth like eleven thousand dollars, right?

I've never seen you wear it and it's not worth that much.

I never wear it because the battery died.

When, 15 years ago?

No, maybe.

Uh huh.  Could you tell me where exactly I found this extremely special to you watch?

.....

That's what I thought.

Whatever.



Also, I didn't get any links taken out because I felt bad.

Just kidding, the lady at JCPenney's didn't know how to do it.

2 comments:

  1. Man. Your arm is all blinged out and you are stylin and profilin in that watch! Woohoo!

    Also, maybe I should steal the Hubs' watch. I feel inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete

Love you long time!