Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Apparently This Is How I'm Gonna Make A Blog Comeback

The other day Josh sat me down and broke some very serious news to me:

"I want a boy."

My response:

"No."

This is the closest he'll get.

A farm girl with butterflies on her shirt.

Awesomesauce.

In related news - I turned 30 and the world didn't stop turning (shocking!) but I am now over the whole 'we're too young to do anything permanent about the whole fact that my uterus is still working' so I plan to make an appointment for him to lose some of his manhood.  Aaaand my uterus will still work.

Winning.

6 comments:

  1. OMG! They look so much alike there!! I'm still saying we could do it together - come on! Pretty please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you fell off the blog planet.

    Julie - I'll do it with you if you want to wait approximately 2 years 8 months and then some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bullshit. HAVE. A. BOY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband won't get his nutters fixed. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha! That might be how long it takes Matt to be ready for another one, but if I wait that long I will think I need 2!! Eek!

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!