Friday, July 22, 2011

BOO!

So.

I accidentally took a month off of blogging.

Why?

Because I am a giant lazy turd.

Giant - because I've been busy stuffing my face with food and gaining 6 8 fucking pounds in a month's time.  My girlfriend offered to check my thyroid for me which I soon realized isn't nearly as kinky as it sounds (sads) but I passed up the offer because my thyroid would have just told her to tell me to stop. eating. everything.

Lazy - because DUH

Turd - um, is it wrong that my sister's staged an intervention because I talk about poo too much?  Hi, my name is Teisha and I have an unhealthy fascination with talking about shit.

Aaaaaand, moving on.

Since we last talked, America had a birthday.





FYYYYYYYUUUUUHHHHHHHWOOOOOOKKKKKSSSSSS
We went to the zoo.

Elphalant butt

Calm down you silly poo throwing monkeys
Alexa and I wanted nothing to do with birds eating our fingers and possibly eyeballs
Summertime = being outside

Alexa planted a "tree" that she's been watering daily

Avery insisted on the life jacket.  Safety first.
Tubing on the muddy Mississippi
 We've also been hanging inside because ZOMG it's balls hot outside.
  
Rare moment = Avery SITTING STILL and not EFFING WITH HER SISTER.

 There's more but I can't tell you all of it right now or I'd have to take another month off of blogging.

So, I'll leave you with this cute little face until next time.


Ryan, don't tell anybody but you're my favorite
 Giant lazy turd Teisha out.

5 comments:

  1. You're not even going to post about vacation?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured vacation deserved its own post, so stop yelling at me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last night, I say, "Ryan, who's your favorite?" He says, of course, "Teisha!" giggle giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So when is this vacation post going to come??? In another month?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It only took me like, five and a half minutes to read "Fireworks".

    Also, it was clearly nighttime and clearly the Fourth of July.

    Also, clearly I need to use my head beyond where to hide all my fun sized Reese's Cups from my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Love you long time!