Funk - defined by Urban Dictionary
1) A foul odor.
2) A style of R&B music whose artists include James Brown, Parliament-Funkadelic (aka P-Funk) and Red Hot Chili Peppers.
3) Depressed mood.
1) Somebody take out the garbage, it's funking the whole apartment up.
2) I love playing funk bass.
3) I need to get drunk to get out of this funk.
Teisha - defined by Urban Dictionary
A sexy name for white girls who act like they are black and like sexy black men
Damn that Teisha girl is the hottest white chick I've ever seen!
Ummmmmmmmmmm
Awkward.
::insert clever transition sentence here::
::cricket::
::cricket::
Yeh, ok, moving on.
Remember that one time that I declared I'm gonna kick my fat face in the fat cheeseball {Yummmmmmm fried cheese} and regain the skinnies I lost over the course of, ohhh say forever?
I've learned a lot in the last couple weeks:
1) Binge drinking is full of calories
2) Eating only 1200 calories a day is hard
3) Trying to outsmart the calories and only eating, like, half the caloric intake for the day in an attempt to "save" the calories for drinking that night makes for a fast drunk and one giant blonde idiot on a hayrack.
4) Jillian Michaels is an asshole
I've been "forced" to give up drinking for the most part during this little experiment - I mean life change (no I don't) - because of the empty calories that it contains and the food choices that it brings.
Cheeseballs.
Since cutting back on the drinking I've noticed a change in my everyday mood. As in, I'm happier.
Wait, what? I'm getting the nervous sweats just writing out that sentence because I tend to judge people and call them dicks behind their back when they get all self righteous and proclaim to everybody and jesus that 'drinking is bad and I'm better than you because I don't drink everyday.'
And then I'd be all 'oh yeh, well, I'm awesome and STOP! hatin' is bad.'
I don't necessarily believe that simply cutting back, not to be confused with, quitting on the drinking has caused this behavior change. It could maybe be because the weather has been so unbelievably awesome and fall is my absolute favorite. Or the fact that fall shows have started back up (If you don't already watch Modern Family, you're a moron, watch it).
But either way, the funk has lifted for now.
I'll be PMS'ing, though, next week so WATCH OUT AMERICA AND CHEESEBALLS.
I love cheeseballs.
ReplyDeleteCheese curds.
Cheese sticks.
String cheese.
Cheese crisps.
I need to go find some cheese...
Although there are several more flattering definitions of "Chelsey" at Urban Dictionary, I'll give you this (I'm very classy)...
ReplyDeleteChelsey - defined by Urban Dictionary
the horniest fuckah
knows how to make a guy scream and moan and beg for more.
has more than one guy crushing on her ass daily.
every boy wants to at least touch her.
known to be loud funny and fun to be around loved by many. hated by none. a true friend. stays loyal. doesnt fall hard for any man. hard to please. smart and clever . very sensitive and a boy magnent. great in bed.
Used in a Sentence: "ho brah did you see chelsey in high shorts"
I just died laughing at the first definition for Rachel: the most edible female name as in "Rachel is sooo edible - especially with cream".
ReplyDeleteAnother, "She impressed everybody in the meeting. She's such a Rachel".
God, I am awesome.